At Coastal Integrative Medicine, Dr. Melissa Singer and Dr. Lisa Rankin can provide many types of pediatric care in Stuart, FL. For example, they can provide preventative care that can help your children and you in many ways. But, what exactly is preventative care? Let's take a deep look at this topic to give you the help you need when deciding on this therapy option for your child's overall health.
What Is Preventative Care?
Preventative care includes a variety of wellness checks and treatments that prevent childhood diseases from developing or worsening. It can take on many forms, including:
- Regular vitamin and nutrient dosages that balance a child's health
- Diagnostics for physical, mental, and behavioral health
- Minor physical, emotional, and behavioral health adjustments
- Medications that may improve a child's early health
This unique process helps parents and children spot common early diseases and treat them before they worsen. But, just as importantly, preventative medicine can give parents and children a variety of other benefits that make it a critical choice.
Ways Preventative Care Helps Your Children (and You)
Preventative pediatric care in Stuart, FL, is essential for both children and their parents. It can provide various benefits that help keep your child healthy and minimize your anxiety and fear. Just a few reasons why preventative care with wellness visits remains so essential to include:
- Catching Common Conditions: Preventative care visits can spot early warning symptoms of many childhood diseases. You and your treatment specialist can then jump on these problems and treat them before they worsen, helping your child recover and stay healthy.
- Preventing Worsening Conditions: A preventative care visit looks at your child's physical, emotional, and behavioral health. Treatment specialists then break bad behavioral and emotional habits that could contribute to poor health, such as destructive eating patterns.
- Providing Peace of Mind: You want the best for your child, but getting it may cause you severe anxiety. Thankfully, preventative treatments help calm your nerves by assuring you that your child is getting treated in appropriate ways to catch common conditions.
Typically, you can get preventative care from most pediatric specialists in your area. However, finding one you can trust requires a little research and understanding your options on the market.
We Can Help You
If you need preventative care for your child, please text or fax Coastal Integrative Medicine at 1-772 344-1409 to set up an appointment. Dr. Singer and Dr. Rankin can provide pediatric care in Stuart, FL, to help with many childhood conditions. Set up an appointment right away, talk with your child about your visit, and do what you can to make this situation smooth and accessible for all involved.