About Autism in Stuart, FL
Here at Coastal Integrative Medicine, we understand that patients with autism spectrum disorder are more likely to deal with OCD, anxiety, and depression and we specialize in being able to identify, evaluate, and treat these comorbid diagnoses.
We can also provide you with the tools you need to effectively manage these behavioral issues while providing referrals for the cognitive behavioral therapy and support groups that can provide support, education, and tools everyone needs for you or your child’s psychological and mental wellbeing.
Patients with ADHD are also more likely to deal with mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders and issues including mood disorders, behavioral disorders, and substance abuse. Our team can provide you with any evaluations you or your child may need as well as referrals to mental health professionals who can provide child and family therapy.
For pediatric patients, it’s important to talk with your child’s pediatrician about any behavioral, emotional, and mental issues your child is dealing with so we can come up with effective strategies for combating these challenges.
- Diagnosis of ADHD in Adults
- THE LISTENING PROGRAM Therapy Schedule
- CASEIN FREE DIET
- DEFINING CRITERIA FOR DIAGNOSIS OF PATHOLOGICAL DEMAND AVOIDANCE SYNDROME
- FEINGOLD DIET
- GLUTEN FREE DIET
- Neurophysiology of the “Celiac Brain”
- Gluten Sensitivity Presenting as a Neuropsychiatric Disorder
- Mast Cell Activation Disease Questionnaire
- What is PANDAS/PANS?
- Sensory Integration and Essential Oils
- Health Through Diet
- Starting Sucraid Diet
- The Dietary Intake of Wheat and other Cereal Grains and Their Role in Inflammation
If your or your child are displaying signs of a behavioral problem, call Coastal Integrative Medicine in Stuart, FL at (772) 344-1409 to learn more about diagnosis and treatment options.